Who we are?
- A non-profit organization with headquarters in San Diego, California.
- Founded in 2013 by a group of German and American companies from various industries.
- Led by an international board of directors, dedicated professionals on a voluntary basis.
- Operating throughout the Southern California and Tijuana region, and in Germany.
- A world-class German American community aligned and connected in the 21st century.
- Connecting the German American community through innovation, culture, and business, aligning its resources to be a world-class international community
How does it work?
- Through volunteer labor and donations, German American San Diego creates projects that bring business, culture and people together.
- Experts from different backgrounds and with strong ties to the German American community guide and execute connecting projects.